Saturday 6 December 2014

COFFEE

What a treat.  To be taken out for coffee.
Coffee and Good Chat.  Two things I like best.
Coffee, Good Chat, and Cake.  BOOM!  Win Win Win.
And Caffeine has been found to be a potent pain killer.  So, when my MS is causing me chronic pain, which it does; when I am in real real PAIN, what could be nicer, could be lovelier than to be taken out for coffee.  Or when I am feeling SO terrible, so so very terrible that I can't even make it out, to have such a wonderful friend that will think to bring me coffee. How amazing are my friends. Even Sonic was impressed.
Caffeine is a powerful stimulant that affects the central nervous system.  And Caffeine is an added ingredient to many over-the-counter and prescription pain medications, as it aids the 'take up' on the pain medication and its absorption into the body.
There are probably four people that I really really should thank over everyone else; who have ensured that I am taken out for coffee, or stay in for coffee.  In no particular order: Papa, John, Jill and Geraldine. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment