Wednesday 31 December 2014

REVIEW OFTHE YEAR: 2014

Well ... that is 2014 all but done and dusted ... a whole year of BLOGGING ... 52 BLOGs written and completed and posted ...

It is fair to say that 2014 has not been as easy year; not at all, not by a long chalk ... it has been awful, really awful ... it has been a bitch ... but I am still here, perhaps not where I'd hoped to be or even where I'd like to be, but I'm here.  So I might as well look at some highlights ... of which there are surprisingly quite a few ... 2014 might not have been great, but there have been some great moments involving great friends most, if not all, involve Friends, Coffee, Horses, Hounds, my Cat and Benedict CUMBERBATCH ... and of course Papa ...

In no particular order ... :

A lovely generous surprise gift, 'just because' a beautiful bracelet 'a little strength':

A Puppy for Brian ... he called him 'Blu':

Horses: 'Benson', 'Freya' and 'George':



Hounds: 'Sonic', 'Stanley' and 'Bella':



My Cat: 'Albion':

'Be Bold In Blue', raising funds and raising awareness of MS with the girls:

Coffee:

Benedict CUMBERBATCH:

Papa:

No comments:

Post a Comment