Wednesday 11 March 2015

NARBOROUGH HALL

If I have got to get a birthday present. Or any kind of present. Something pretty. Something unusual. Something thoughtful. The first place that I will think to visit is Narborough Hall. I love Narborough Hall. Everything about Narborough Hall. The choice of beautiful, individual, quality items means that you are literally spoilt for choice.
I am a letter writer. I believe that 'hand-written love letters will never so out of style'. These days I send more cards than letters. At Narborough Hall the range of cards is tremendous. Covering every occasion. Birthdays. Weddings. Christenings. I send cards to cheer people up, to let them know that I am thinking of them. And just because. I am literary spoilt for choice.
And then there is the FABULOUS range of Jewellery. A friend bought me 'A Little Strength' bracelet (from the Joma Jewellery range) in recognition of my daily battle with MS. I have also bought this bracelet as a gift for a friend experiencing health difficulties and also for a friend whose little girl was in the Intensive Care Unit at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH), a worrying and frightening time for a parent who felt helpless to help her little girl. The bracelet was a reminder for her to 'Stay Strong'. And this to me sums up the range of thoughtful gifts available at Narbourgh Hall. Something simple and pretty and thoughtful.
The staff at Narborough Hall know the choice of stock available, and they are charming and friendly. They go the extra mile to ensure that you have a lovely shopping experience. And when you buy an item it is all carefully wrapped with care and attention. And they smile. Such a small gesture, but a smile is one of the things that makes being at Narborough Hall so lovely.  We talk about 'Retail Therapy' and that is exactly what they offer, 'Therapy'.
So I was delighted to visit for the 'Spring Celebration' this weekend. As well as Perfect Gifts. Beautiful Jewellery and the absolute Friendliest Staff, there were Macaroons and Peach Fizz. How splendid. It is no wonder that Narborough Hall has been nominated in two categories in the Leicester Mercury Business Awards (the 'Sales & Marketing' category and the 'Retail Business Award' category).
So if you are looking for the perfect gift, or no matter what the present-buying challenge or if you just want to see nice things in a lovely environment, and you are in Narborough. Do pop in to Narborough Hall. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. You should get a job as an advertising executive anyone reading this will be going there asap . I meant to go but my brain forgot it was a special weekender .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even going and browsing feels like a treat x

      Delete